ISMA’s Annual Conference Growth 2018 Will be Held on
Friday 9th November
The Royal Over-Seas League, 5 Park Place, St James’s, London SW1A 1LR
Our conference this year will be the concluding highlight of the first-ever week devoted to stress awareness, with International Stress Awareness Day on Wednesday 7th and many other events and activities during the week, including a Stress Fair, Global Stress Summit, and Stress Helpline.
We are also delighted to let you know that due to last year’s conference sell out, we have booked a larger room at the Royal Over-Seas League.
The Conference Theme Will is – Does Hi-Tech Cause Hi-Stress?
Technology impacts on all our lives, so it’s appropriate that ISMA becomes involved in a debate about its far-reaching consequences, for better or for worse. We will explore –
- The stressful effects of the 24/7 lifestyle that technology has brought
- The positive contribution that technology can make, helping us manage our lives better
Opening Address, Keynote Speakers & Workshop Leaders
Our conference will be opened by Dany Cotton – the first female Commissioner of the London Fire Brigade. She was the first woman to be awarded The Queen’s Fire Service Medal and was previously named Outstanding Public Servant of the Year. Within months of taking up her post as Commissioner, she led the emergency response to two attacks in Westminster and London Bridge, as well as the Grenfell disaster which has been described as the worst humanitarian disaster in recent history. Dany will talk candidly about managing the traumatising effect the tragedy and its aftermath have had on her workforce and herself.
KEYNOTE SPEAKERS AND WORKSHOP LEADERS:
- Rohit Talwar – Global Futurist
- Elizabeth Wright – Australian Paralympic Silver and Bronze medalist
- Dr Lynda Shaw – Cognitive Neuroscientist
- Professor Lennart Levi – Emeritus Professor of Psychosocial Medicine
- Professor Andrew Sharman – Professor of Leadership & Safety culture
- Hari Kalymnios – Mindset, Resilience & Wellbeing Consultant
- Celynn Erasmus – Dietician, Author
- Tom Meyers – Osteopath, Author of Futurize Yourself
- Laura Willis – Founder, Shine Offline
- MC: Penny Haslam – Journalist and Broadcaster
More details will follow soon …
Book Your Place Now!
The Conference promises to be a landmark event, with appearances by fascinating speakers talking about subjects related to the theme of technology and stress. We’re hoping that as many of you as possible will be attending.
Why not take advantage of the Earlybird Rate and book your place now? This rate will increase, so put Friday 9th November in your diary and book your place here now.
March – July 2018
Earlybird Rate: £127 (Members) £167 (Non-Members)
August – November 2018
Standard Rate: £147 (Members) £187 (Non-Members)
If your company or organisation would like to sponsor INSAD 2018, taking advantage of a great opportunity to promote your business as well as supporting a national campaign to combat stress, then please contact us today! firstname.lastname@example.org
See what was being said about our last conference: http://isma.org.uk/conference-testimonials
Watch our conference showreel: